I took advantage of a sunny afternoon and some daffodil-wrangling to capture a few photos of my practice Cambie.This dress started as a muslin for the Sewaholic Cambie dress, but after I assembled the bodice I decided I really liked the fabric. I added the skirt in cotton sateen and a neon zipper, and now it makes a great play-dress for summer. I left the skirt unlined and spent time hand-stitching a blind hem. I really enjoy hand stitching, and love the way quality details can transform something that started as a waste muslin.It didn’t take long before the barn cat paid us a visit. Cat attack!